.

.

Friday 11 October 2013

ALIDA: WARDROBE REQUIREMENTS

The nice but annoying thing about Dario and I having similar tastes in clothes (and I tend to shop in the men's section) is that we usually want the same things or catch each other nicking the odd t-shirt or jacket.

So when Dario told me he wanted a Stussy top he'd seen online, I knew instantly it was going to be the one I wanted to buy too.

There was a jumper out a few years ago similar to this top and I always wanted it, think i'm going to have to jump on to buying this long sleeved beauty to make up for the love I lost.

Talking of monochrome lovelies, I am super excited for the anticipated release of the Nike Air Max Terra 180 Oreo sneakers. I am always drawn to Air Max and anything inspired, my favourite milkshake/ice cream/cake flavour is a winner in my books. These sneakers are due for release in November online on Size? and other outlets.



Images from Size? and Hype Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise