.

.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

ALIDA - UPDATE - POST BESTIVAL BLUES

As some of you may know I've just come back from Bestival, and as my 4th year I can say it definitely didn't disappoint and i'm still recovering. I wanted to shoot some street style whilst I was there but with only one day of sunshine and a lot of heavy bursts of showers, spotting trainers was like finding gold dust. If you want to see some more of my photos from Bestival go on my photography blog
We spent 6 hours of the final night dancing to Oneman and the Swamp81 guys and this (bad version) of the remix of Cassie's "Me & U" will remind me of that night and dancing non-stop in the rain with friends and amongst the many "merry" faces.
On a Oneman note, it was a treat for any fellow bestival blues sufferer to hear his remix of Mount Kimbie's "You took your Time" soothing me through my sleepiness and my aches.
Did anyone else go to Bestival tell us your favourite act on our Twitter






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise